|The following discounts are available to our Lodge 911 FOP members.
BUYING & WHOLESALE
BJ's Wholesale Club
Offering all FOP members a BJ's membership as follows:
|New York Fraternal Order of Police
|Law Enforcement Officers Lodge 911
|Copyright 2015-2019. All rights reserved.
|Fraternal Order of Police New York Lodge 911, PO Box 445, East Islip, NY 11730
Offering all FOP members dicounted tickets to various entertainment venues.
Buyer's Edge Inc.
Buyer's Edge Inc. is a buying service that can save you money on many major
purchases including appliances, electronics, furniture, cars, kitchens and MUCH MORE!
Lodge 911 has an exclusive membership with Buyer's Edge Inc..
How it works:
1.) Obtain the model number of the item you want.
2.) Online - Login to: www.buyersedgeinc.com and use our exclusive User Name
(1472) and Password (member1) to get an online quote.
User Name: 1472
|Inner Circle Membership - $40 + tax (Save $15 PLUS 1 bonus month FREE)
Reward Membership (earn 2% back) - $80 + tax (Save $25 PLUS 1 bonus month FREE)
Contact BJ's Rep: Gary Curtis (631) 560-4564 or email: email@example.com
Raymour & Flanigan
Offering all Lodge 911 members special pricing on furniture and bedding.
Contact Lodge 911 member Michael Storey BEFORE you go to a store so that he can
arrange for your special FOP pricing.
"Project Stork" was developed by Lodge 911 to benefit our members who have given birth to or, have adopted a child.
"Project Stork" guidelines:
3.) By Phone - Call 1.800.377.3700 and identify yourself as a member of NY Fraternal
Order of Police "Buyers Advantage Program" and use Special
Account Code: 80735-4 to check the pricing of your item/s.
National Benefits include:
• National ID card
• Grand Lodge Journal and Newsletters
• Informational Website - www.fop.net
• Representative Lobby in Washington D.C.
• Free FOP Email account @FOP.net
• Available Retirement Health Savings Plan
• Discounted “FOP Member” services available
• Annual D.C. Peace Officers Memorial Service
• Available FOP credit card program
• 10% discount on GALLS Police Equipment and Supplies
• Scholarship program for spouse of fallen officers
• FOP University-discounted accredited degree program
• FOP Mortgage Program-FOP Advantage.com 1-866-816-5143
State Benefits include:
• State ID card and sticker
• $10,000.00 Accidental Death & Dismemberment policy*
• $250.00 Survivors Aid Benefit*
• Informational Website and Links - www.nysfop.org
• Legal Consultation
• High School and College Scholarships given yearly for members children*
• $$ Discounted Auto and Home Insurance (NCA)
• Available low cost NYS defensive driving course*
• Medical priority status at Deborah Heart & Lung and Sloan Cancer Centers
• NYS FOP-DMV License Plate Program
• Local Lodge and Member use of State meeting hall
• Amusement Park outings
• Available Dental and Optical discount programs (limited locations statewide)
• 20% discount at Joseph A. Bank clothing and apparel shops
*Additional rules and limitations may apply
Lodge Benefits include:
• All of the above National and State benefits
• Lodge Courtesy Card
• Access to Lodge merchandise
• Lodge Photo ID Card (additional fee)
• Informational Website - www.fop911.org
• Legal Consultation with our Lodge Attorney
• Medical consultation and assistance at St. Francis Heart Hospital
• "Project Stork" new child benefit (see below)
|This benefit provides a $50.00 check issued to the child and mailed to the member.
|Active Members (Law Enforcement Officers)
may be entitled to some of the following benefits of membership.
|For any of the above listed National Benefits contact the National Office at:
|For any of the above listed State Benefits contact the State Office at:
|For any of the above listed Lodge Benefits contact the Lodge Office at:
- The member must be in “good standing” in Lodge 911.
- Submit a completed application postmarked no later than 90 days following the birth or adoption.
- Submit a photocopy of the birth, or adoption, certificate with the application.
- Adoption of children under the age of 18 are included.